How Old Am I?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter










Happy Easter! My favorite holiday! However, other than the pictures above, it didn't really feel like Easter. We had nursery duty at church, and then our Sunday School class that we teach only had two people because everyone left early because they had family in town or was out of town, so we just talked. Then we ate pork instead of ham and went to the lab for Brent to feed his tadpoles. Felicity did love her Easter basket and especially loved the bunny basketball net and ball from mom. I found basketball eggs for Brent's basket, and he thought they were pretty cool. We did do a Easter egg hunt in the yard after talking to Brent's mom, she asked if we had done that, and I thought that sounded like fun, and it was!





1 comment:

The Holliston Reams said...

Oh my gosh, they are too cute!!! I love the b&w one where they look like they are reading. Happy Happy Easter...a few days late =:)